Great Group Benefits
FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP
Savings and benefits
Organising a group holiday can be a challenge, but it also has its rewards! That’s why we don’t just have great benefits for your group – there are great benefits for you as the organiser too!
For the organiser
- Dedicated account manager
- £10 towards your admin costs*
- Tailor-made options to enhance your holiday experience
- £50 holiday voucher for use on a future holiday with Hf Holidays
- Free room upgrade**
- Free familiarisation trip, including Europe!** - ask your account manager for details
For your group
- Save up to £150 off UK brochure price** (10+ adults)
- 5% saving on accommodation only in Europe (8-14 adults)
- 3% saving on accommodation only on Worldwide Journeys (8+adults)
- Free places in the UK and Europe**
- Low deposits**
*£10 admin fee is removed when you opt to go paperless. **Minimum numbers apply. UK only unless stated. Subject to availability
Meet your team
When you choose an HF Holiday, you know you're in great hands. We want to help you make your group break a little more special. Whatever your needs, our dedicated Groups Team are here to help. To contact the team:
Call: 0345 470 7557 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership for your group - even more benefits!
HF Holidays is the only UK provider that's a co-operative. Over 36,000 members own the Society and there are no big corporate shareholders. All profits are reinvested into our holidays for the benefit of all our members and guests.
And your club could benefit too!
For a minimum purchase of 100 £ shares, your club will gain access to a range of membership benefits including:
- Points earned on your club's group holiday bookings
- Cover under HF Holidays' public liability insurance
- Annual £50 payment in return for publishing an HF Holidays' advert in your club programme/newsletter
- No non member fees when booking group holidays (these are £10pp)
- Annual interest on the club's shareholding
To join, or for more information, call our Membership team on 0208 732 1290 or email them.