The difficulty range for this holiday:
Explore by bike one of Europe's most beautiful alpine settings with its thermal waters, relaxing atmosphere and stunning mountain backdrop.
- Superb three and four star accommodation situated in outstanding scenic locations.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps and the magnificent Kranjska Gora.
- Unravel the rich history of Slovenia including a visit to Sorica, birthplace of the famous Slovene painter Ivan Grohar, WW2 monuments and the village of Kropa where you will find a museum dedicated to the towns blacksmith trade.
Our cycling holidays offer excellent value. All prices include:
- 7 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels and country inns
- Bicycle hire
- Route descriptions and maps
- Prices based on two adults sharing
Other cycling holidays in Slovenia:
Slovenian Vineyards & Hot Springs