The difficulty range for this holiday:
“Enjoyable walking holidays," Alison Hatton
A Guided Walking holiday based near Dovedale, in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales, is the ideal way to explore the contrasting fabulous limestone plateau of the White Peak and the moodier gritstone moors of the Dark Peak.
Winner of our UK Guided Walking location of the year 2012 award, based on guest feedback.
- Just a short stroll from the famous limestone gorge of Dove Dale
- Centrally located in the heart of England, Dovedale is great for a short break or longer holiday
- See the local tradition of well dressing (May to September)
- Opportunities to visit Chatsworth House and gardens, or the plague village of Eyam
Great reasons to join us
- Great value: all prices include Full Board en-suite accommodation, a full programme of walks with all transport to and from the walks, and light-hearted evening activities
- Choice: choose from up to 3 guided walks each walking day, with expert guides
- Accommodation: our new Country House occupies a wonderful position in the village of Thorpe, near the Dove Dale gorge
- Sociability: we pride ourselves on the social atmosphere of our holidays - walk together, eat together and relax together
Other walking holidays in the Derbyshire Dales
Limestone Way; Discovery Walks; Challenge Walks