Bourton-on-the-Water is equally good for birdwatching, with Slimbridge Wetland Centre and Cotswold Water Park close by. We will be hoping for sightings of white-fronted geese and Bewick’s swans as well as other wintering waterbirds and gulls.
This holiday is suitable for both the beginner and more experienced birdwatcher.
- Start the new year seeing the best winter birds in their natural habitat
- Your expert leader will guide you to the best sites
- Flexible itineraries will take into account prevailing weather conditions and any reported sightings
Great reasons to join us:
- Great value: all prices include Full Board en-suite accommodation, guidance from an expert leader, transport and entrance fees to birding sites where applicable and sociable evening activities.
- Sociability: we pride ourselves on the sociable atmosphere of our holidays; eat together, relax together, enjoy days out together
- Expert leader: our leaders are experts in their field and will ensure that you get the most from your holiday
- Accommodation: Dolserau Hall offers high quality accommodation and food in comfortable surrounding with extensive views over the hills