Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
The beautiful harbour village of AInmouth is ideal for exploring the magnificent Northumberland heritage coast and inland to the Cheviot Hills.
Highlights of your stay could include
- Self-guided walks - perhaps to the quaint harbour village of Craster, or along the sweeping sands to the imposing castle at Bamburgh
- Alnwick Castle - ‘Hogwarts’ in the Harry Potter films - with spectacular gardens
- Birdwatching on the Northumberland Coast - a boat trip to the Farne Islands offers outstanding opportunities to view seals and seabirds
- Golf - a links course is just a stone’s throw from Nether Grange
- The Holy Island of Lindisfarne, cut off by the tides twice a day, with its castle and priory, dating from 635AD
Great value. What’s included:
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Country House Break Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Nether Grange
The Country House Break guide
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums & galleries
Want more flexibility? Click HERE for Bed and Breakfast only vacancies.