Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
Bourton-on-the-Water, the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’, is a picturesque and popular village, and an ideal base to relax and unwind.
Highlights of your stay could include
- Exploring Bourton-on-the-Water - just a couple of minutes’ walk from Harrington House
- Self-guided walks in the beautiful rolling scenery of the Cotswolds
- Stow-on-the-Wold, one of the best known Cotswold towns, and known for its antique shops
- Chipping Campden, one of the best preserved and most historically important towns in the area
- Stratford-on-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace and home to the Royal Shakespeare Company
Great value. What’s included:
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Country House Breaks Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Harrington House
The Country House Breaks guide
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums & galleries
- Ideas and contacts for more active options
Want more flexibility? Click HERE for Bed and Breakfast only vacancies.