Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
Brecon is a town of narrow streets of Georgian and Jacobean buildings and pretty architecture. Located at the confluence of the Usk and Honddu rivers, it is the largest town within the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Highlights of your stay could include
- A relaxing stroll around Brecon visiting the Cathedral and canal
- Walking in the Brecon Beacons National Park - from the impressive waterfalls near Ystrafellte to the peaks of Pen-y-Fan
- Cycling - Taf Fechan forest offers extensive mountain biking trails, whilst more leisurely cyclists may enjoy a ride beside the nearby Monmouthshire and Brecon canal
- Visiting Brecon International Festival of Jazz on the second weekend of August or the literary Festival at Hay-on-Wye
Great value. What’s included:
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Country House Break Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Nythfa House
The Country House Break guide
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums & galleries
- Details of local facilities such as swimming pools and sports centres
Want more flexibility? Click HERE for Bed and Breakfast only vacancies.