"The staff could not have made us more welcome" Mrs D Everest
Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
Dolserau Hall is surrounded by beautiful countryside and the relaxing ambience makes it a particularly attractive place to stay. With numerous attractions, and an excellent variety of walks available, this is a great base from which to enjoy Southern Snowdonia.
Highlights of your stay could include:
- Self-Guided walks in Snowdonia including the impressive local peak of Cadair Idris
- A visit to the charming seaside town of Barmouth and Harlech Castle
- Explore the celebrated Great Little Trains of Wales - the Talyllyn, Vale of Rheidol, Welshpool & Llanfair, and Ffestiniog lines are all within easy reach
- Nearby Coed y Brenin Forest offers a selection of outstanding mountain biking trails. The more leisurely Mawddach Trail follows the old railway line from Dolgellau to the coast
- Discover the area's outstanding birdlife, with visits to the RSPB reserves on either side of the Mawddach Estuary
Great value. What’s included:
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Country House Break Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Dolserau Hall
The Country House Break guide
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, railways, museums & galleries
- Ideas and contacts for more active options such as kayaking and pony trekking
Want more flexibility? Click HERE for Bed and Breakfast only vacancies.