Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
From our base at Haytor its easy to explore Dartmoor and the Devon Coast.
Highlights of your stay could include:
- Self-guided walks on Dartmoor or along the South Devon coast path
- Haytor Rocks - one of the best-known landmarks in the National Park is just a short walk from Moorlands House
- South Devon Coast - glorious beaches and the beautiful coastal path
- Becky Falls, voted Top Beauty Spot in Devon, with stunning walks and scenery
Great value. What’s included
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Country House Break Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Moorlands House
The Country House Break guide
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums & galleries
- Ideas and contacts for more active options such as kayaking, surfing and pony trekking
Want more flexibility? Click HERE for Bed and Breakfast only vacancies.