Freedom Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
Malhamdale ideal base from which to explore the Yorkshire three peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, or walk from Malham to its famous cove.
Highlights of your stay could include:
- Self-guided walks to magnificent Malham Cove or over the hills of the Yorkshire Dales
- Cycling on the Yorkshire Dales Cycleway
- Visiting the spa town of Harrogate with fabulous shopping, fine cuisine & glorious gardens. Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal - the largest monastic ruins in the country and a spectacular Georgian water garden
- Haworth & the Bronte Parsonage Museum – and nearby Top Withins Farm, the inspiration for Wuthering Heights
- Relaxing at Newfield Hall and enjoying the indoor swimming pool
Great value. What’s included:
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Freedom Break Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday.
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking.
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Newfield Hall
The Freedom Break guide covers:
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums & galleries
- Ideas and contacts for more active options