Country House Breaks offer a flexible way to enjoy some of Britain's most scenic areas. Ideal for self-guided walking, cycling or sightseeing.
St Ives is a charming resort town with its maze-like old fishing quarter, and is an ideal base from which to explore the local area. This combination of beautiful scenery and a pleasant climate makes it one of the most popular locations for an active holiday for all ages.
Highlights of your stay could include
- Self-guided walks along the Cornish Coast Path - gentle strolls to more challenging walks
- St Ives town, now a mecca for artists, with the Barbara Hepworth museum and the town’s Tate Gallery, housing a collection of international modern and contemporary art
- Cornwall’s beaches - lots of surf schools to supply the lessons, equipment, and hours of fun
- The Eden Project, home to the world's largest greenhouse with gigantic conservatories - one a majestic rainforest, the other with the fruits and flowers of the Mediterranean, South Africa and California
- St Michael's Mount - a fairytale island with an exotic garden, ancient harbour, a church and a medieval castle
- Isles of Scilly - a day trip with a difference with crystal clear sea, golden beaches and the famous Tresco gardens
Great value. What’s included
- Full Board accommodation
- All the Country House facilities
- Country House Break Guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area for every booking
- Self-guided walk directions can be downloaded from this website. Further maps and guidebooks are available at Chy Morvah
The Country House Break guide
- Suggestions for local walks and cycle rides can be downloaded from this website
- Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums & galleries
- Ideas and contacts for more active options such as kayaking, surfing and pony trekking
- Details of local facilities such as swimming pools and sports centres
Want more flexibility? Click HERE for Bed and Breakfast only vacancies.