The difficulty range for this holiday:
Discover Ireland’s charms for yourself. Focusing on the highlights of the Beara Way and Kerry Way we explore the rugged open countryside overlooking Ireland’s glorious coastal outline. Cheerful locals welcome you to their vibrant colourful towns which are dotted on along these two peninsulas.
- Kerry and Cork – everyone’s romantic dreams of Ireland come true
- Enjoy your base in the picturesque little town of Kenmare brimming with Irish character
- Walk the famous Kerry Way, enjoy an Irish homecoming and boat to magical Garinish Island
- Sail the three lakes of Killarney and enjoy spectacular views of the National Park from Ladies View
- Travel the Ring of Kerry and voyage to the remarkable Skellig Islands on your free day
- A full programme of guided walks with 2 options every walking day
- Services of experienced HF Holidays' leaders
- ‘With flight’ holidays include flights from the UK and hotel transfers
- Accommodation in en-suite rooms
- Half Board - buffet breakfast and evening meal.
Images courtesy of Tourism Ireland