The difficulty range for this holiday:
"Newfield Hall is a lovely place. The whole set up made it easy for guests to relax and enjoy the week" Mr L Cotterill
A Guided Walking holiday based in Malhamdale is an ideal way to explore a land of hills and valleys, of waterfalls, caves and rivers known as the Yorkshire Dales.
Runner up in our UK Guided Walking location of the year 2012 award, based on guest feedback.
- Superb Yorkshire Dales location with the most extensive limestone landscape in Britain
- Ascend Pen-y-ghent and Ingleborough, or enjoy stunning walks in Wharfedale and Ribblesdale
- Visit the awesome Malham Cove, challenging Gordale Scar or the more intimate Janet’s Foss waterfall
- Close to Skipton, Brontë country and the home of the Calendar Girls
- Visit White Scar Cave - the largest show cave in Britain
Great reasons to join us
- Great value: all prices include Full Board en-suite accommodation, a full programme of walks with all transport to and from the walks, and light-hearted evening activities
- Choice: choose from up to 3 guided walks each walking day, with expert guides
- Accommodation: stay in this grand 19th century Country House with a heated indoor swimming pool
- Sociability: we pride ourselves on the social atmosphere of our holidays - walk together, eat together and relax together
Other walking holidays in the Yorkshire Dales
Guided Walking Just for Families; Dales Way; Discovery Walks; Guided Walking for Solos