Recommend A Friend
Please note the current Recommend a Friend scheme ends on 31 December 2013. Please see below for details of our new Recommend a Friend scheme which starts on 1 January 2014
Click here for further details
Until 31 December 2013
Do you know someone who would enjoy our holidays as much as you do? Invite them to book a holiday and you’ll receive £50!
Until 31 December 2013, if you recommend HF Holidays to a friend who subsequently makes their first ever booking with us, we will give you £50 off your next holiday for each person recommended.
Not only that, as a welcome, we will also give your recommended friend or friends £50 per person off their holiday, meaning savings for everyone.
For example: recommending two friends who book will save you £100 off your next holiday and your friends £50 each off their holiday.
Just 3 easy steps to claim your £50
- When your friend books a holiday, ask them to mention at time of booking your name, address and the Recommend a Friend Scheme
- If they have never been on holiday with us before, we will give them a discount of £50 per person
- We will send you a £50 voucher off a future HF Holidays’ break for each friend you have recommended, once each friend pays their holiday deposit
Terms & Conditions (updated 28 August 2013)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme must be mentioned at the time of booking
- Recommended friend must mention at time of booking the name and address of the person who recommended them. This cannot be added at a later date
- Those recommending friends must have been on holiday with HF Holidays themselves within the past 10 years
- Offer open to your friends, family, work colleagues, partner and anyone else you wish to recommend to HF Holidays (now known as friends)
- Discount applied and voucher sent out once the deposit for the friend's new booking has been paid
- Only available to friends who have not been on holiday with HF Holidays before, either as the main or subsequent name on a booking or group booking
- If the friend is being added to an existing booking, the lead name on the booking must make the booking on their behalf, providing the friend’s full name, address and contact details at time of booking
- Not available on group bookings
- Not available on bookings made by agents or through agents
- £50 vouchers cannot be exchanged for the equivalent amount in money and can only be used when purchasing a holiday
- Recommend a Friend is only available on brochured holidays of 3 nights or more
- Offer and/or vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on holidays which already have a price reduction applied to them
- A maximum of £250 worth of vouchers can be used per person on any one booking
- Only available on new recommendations from 1 October 2010
- Use of vouchers not available through 3rd party booking providers
- HF Holidays has the right to postpone or cancel this offer at any time
- Vouchers cannot be applied to holidays retrospectively, only to new bookings
- Offer not available on holidays where a cancellation or transfer has been made
- If either the booking made by the recommender or the recommended customer is cancelled, the £50 recommend a friend discount is not transferable or refundable
- Recommend a friend discount not available for guests under 18 years of age
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Notification of any change will be published on the HF Holidays’ website
Additional terms and conditions applicable from 28 August 2013
- Recommended friends new to HF Holidays (as defined above) must book a holiday and pay their deposit on or before 31 December 2013 to receive a discount of £50 per new friend off the price of their holiday.
- All new Recommender vouchers issued between 28 August 2013 and 31 December 2013 will have an expiry date of 31 December 2014.
- All unredeemed and unexpired recommender vouchers previously issued can be used against any new holiday booking made before 31 December 2014.
- An unexpired voucher is defined as a previously issued voucher that has an expiry date of 28 August 2013 or beyond. All vouchers with an expiry date of on or before 27 August 2013 are deemed to have expired.
- All unredeemed, unexpired recommendation vouchers previously issued will expire on 31 December 2014 irrespective of the expiry date on the voucher issued.
Starts 1 January 2014
Recommend a Friend and you could win holiday vouchers
Do you know someone who would be interested in our receiving our brochures? If so you can enter our monthly draw to win one of five holiday voucher prizes by recommending us to them. When you do we’ll send your friend a copy of our brochure(s) and you will be entered into a monthly prize draw to win:
1st prize: £250 worth of holiday vouchers
2nd prize: £100 worth of holiday vouchers
3rd, 4th & 5th prize: £50 worth of holiday vouchers
Not only could you win one of our monthly prizes but you’ll also be entered into our annual grand prize draw to win £1,500 worth of holiday vouchers.
Your friend must be new to HF Holidays and not have previously taken a holiday, made an enquiry or requested a brochure from us. There’s no limit to the number of qualifying friends you can recommend, so the more you do the better your chances of winning.
To enter simply complete the form printed in our 2014 Walking and Outdoor holidays brochure and post it us at:
Recommend a Friend Prize Draw, HF Holidays Ltd, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Centennial Park, Elstree, WD6 3SY.
You will be entered into the prize draw that takes place on the last working day of the month after we receive your completed form. The first prize draw will take place on Friday 31 January 2014; all entries received prior to this date will be entered into this draw. Monthly draws take place thereafter on the last working day of the month.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our brochure request line on 0845 470 8559. Don’t forget to mention both your own and your friends name and address, which brochure you would like us to send, and the Recommend a Friend prize draw.
Terms and conditions applicable from 1 January 2014:
- Offer commences on 1 January 2014. All entries received prior to 30 January 2014 will be entered into the draw which takes place on 31 January 2014.
- The friend who has been recommended must not have previously taken a holiday, made an enquiry, or requested a brochure from HF Holidays Ltd. Please let your friend know that you are recommending them.
- Prize draws take place on the last working day in the calendar month. Entries received up to and including the prior working day will be entered into the draw. Recommendations received on the last working day of the month will be entered into the following month’s draw.
- The annual grand prize draw will take place on the fourth working day in January. All recommendations received in the prior calendar year ending on 31 December will be entered into the grand prize draw.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Offer Administrator whose decision is final. Only winners will be contacted. Prize winners will be notified within 14 working days of the draw date, and prize vouchers will be sent within 28 working days of the draw date.
- Prizes are in the form of holiday vouchers which can be only exchanged for the equivalent value off holiday purchases from HF Holidays Ltd. Prize vouchers are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Prize vouchers will be issued in values up to the value of the prize won. Prize vouchers can only be used in full, if a voucher is redeemed which is greater than the value of the holiday booked no refund or new vouchers for the difference will be issued. Prize vouchers can only be redeemed against a new holiday booked within two calendar years of the date of issue. Prize vouchers cannot be redeemed against holidays booked before issue date. Vouchers will have an expiry date of two calendar years after the date of issue. No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by the rules of the offer, and that their name and nearest town or city of residence may be published in HF Holidays winner announcements.
- HF Holidays reserves the right to exclude any entries if it reasonably believes the entrant has breached the rules of the offer.
- HF Holidays reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice. HF Holidays reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Notification of any amendments will be published on the HF Holidays’ website at:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Employees, their family members, and associates of HF Holidays Ltd are ineligible to take part in the offer.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Promoter: HF Holidays Ltd, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3SY.