If you are an agent please login here.
If you would like to order our brochures, please fill in our online form.
If you are an agent interested in selling for HF Holidays, please contact our Trade Sales Manager - Stacy Whittington on +44 20 8732 1263 or by email email@example.com
1) Commission – with healthy levels of commission we believe we reward our agents well and occasionally offer the chance to earn a little extra through added value incentives.
2) Book with confidence – we know you want the best for your clients. It is therefore paramount that you choose a tour operator offering the highest standard in terms of protecting you and your clients financially through our ATOL protection.
3) Value for money – whatever your client’s budget we have a range of active sociable holidays to choose from.
4) Trusted – HF Holidays is very proud to be an official partner of the Ramblers.
5) Experience – we have 100 years’ experience in making sure we offer the best holidays possible. HF Holidays is one of the world's leading walking and leisure activity holiday companies.
6) Sociability – the key ethos of HF Holidays. We walk together, eat together, socialise together. Our guests make lifelong friends.
7) High quality accommodation – we own and run most of our UK Country Houses. Carefully selected partner hotels overseas are all suitable for groups or individual guests.
8) Knowledge and support – our dedicated Reservations team will help guide you through the booking process. In addition we will work with you on marketing and promotional ideas to help you generate as much business as possible.
9) Range of holidays – from the Cotswolds, Tuscany and the Alps, to the Scottish Highlands, Nepal and New Zealand, we offer more choice than any other walking and leisure activity holiday provider. We’re sure to have something to whet your client’s appetite.
10) Responsible tourism – putting something back into the communities and countryside we enjoy. Our guests have given over £200,000 to local causes. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and ensuring our guests of the future can enjoy exploring the same landscapes and scenery that we love today.
Please download the agent handbook to find out more about becoming an agent with HF Holidays.