Stay at one of four of our UK country houses and bring along your four legged friend.
With an estimated 8 million dogs in the UK, it appears that the old saying of a dog being "a man's best friend" is as true now as it has ever been, and walking holidays and dogs are made for each other.
Dogs are welcome on Self-guided Walking breaks at four of our country houses. Set in some of the UK's most iconic walking areas there are leaves to gambol in, plenty to sniff out, and miles and miles of countryside to explore.
From the Shropshire Hills to Exmoor, if ever there was a holiday for bringing the dog along to, we have them.
Our dog-friendly country houses
Our dog friendly rooms are specially selected with outside access and provide a perfect place for you to return to with your dog after a day exploring. We ask that dogs are kept on a lead whilst in the grounds and are not left for long periods on their own in a bedroom for the convenience of other guests.
It's just £10 per night per dog (max two dogs per room) for your four legged friends to accompany you on your holiday.
For more information call our Reservations team on 020 3974 8865 or email email@example.com
Doggie Etiquette On An HF Holiday
We hope you and your dog enjoy your stay – do contact a member of the house team if we can help in any way. However, just because you’re on holiday, it doesn’t mean your dog’s manners should go out of the window.
- We’re sorry, but dogs aren’t allowed in the main house or public rooms, and can’t join us on our guided walks
- Please provide your dog’s own food and equipment ie bedding, bowls, towels etc
- Do use the “Do not disturb” sign on your door if your dog is home alone, so that we don’t disturb it. Your dog shouldn’t be left in the bedroom on its own for long periods
- Please take care when approaching other dogs; whilst your dog may be well socialised and friendly, other people’s dogs may not be
- Please keep your dog off the furniture and take it out regularly to avoid accidents in the room. If there is an accident, please let a member of the house team know, so that they can help with the tidy up. We reserve the right to make an extra charge for any additional cleaning in your bedroom
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times within HF Holidays’ grounds. Please keep to the designated area and clean up after your dog, putting waste bags in the ‘dog bins’ provided