We hope you and your dog enjoy your stay – do contact a member of the house team if we can help in any way. However, just because you’re on holiday, it doesn’t mean your dog’s manners should go out of the window.
- We’re sorry, but dogs aren’t allowed in the main house or public rooms, and can’t join us on our guided walks
- Please provide your dog’s own food and equipment ie bedding, bowls, towels etc
- Do use the “Do not disturb” sign on your door if your dog is home alone, so that we don’t disturb it. Your dog shouldn’t be left in the bedroom on its own for long periods
- Please keep your dog off the furniture and take it out regularly to avoid accidents in the room. If there is an accident, please let a member of the house team know, so that they can help with the tidy up. We reserve the right to make an extra charge for any additional cleaning in your bedroom
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times within HF Holidays’ grounds. Please keep to the designated area and clean up after your dog, putting waste bags in the ‘dog bins’ provided
- Please take care when approaching other dogs; whilst your dog may be well socialised and friendly, other people’s dogs may not be
It's just £10 per night per dog (max two dogs per room) for your four legged friends to accompany you on your holiday.