Great Group holidays
For clubs, extended families & groups of friends!
Please accept my thanks for your help in organising this trip. It was my first such effort and you made it easy!
Montry Trent, Upp Group
Whoever you are, whatever you do we know that organising a group holiday takes time so we're here to take the pressure off you! Whether you're a local club, an extended family or a group of friends - as long as there are 10 paying adults you qualify for great group savings and benefits.
Every year over 400 groups choose to travel with us. We pride ourselves on the high level of service that we offer and the flexibility to match your group's needs.
Never miss out on the latest groups news and offers again. Sign up to our Newsletters, with the latest holidays, pricing and offers delivered straight to your inbox!
Sign up to our E-News here
Ensure you check the box for specialist information and select "Groups" to get tailored information!
Book with confidence
When you book your group walking or activity holiday with HF Holidays, you can book with confidence. You can expect:
- Expertise in organising Walking and Leisure Activity holidays for over 100 years
- 400+ groups travel with us every year
- A society owned by 36,000+ members
- Fully bonded with ABTOT and ATOL
- A dedicated Groups team to support the booking process
- An award winning company
Giving you peace of mind
If we lower the price of your holiday after you book, we'll pass the reduction on to you. Our Price Promise applies to any holiday offer of an identical holidays, duration, location and date, and does not cover optional extras, flights or additional services.
Great Value - your UK break includes:
- Full board
- 3 or 4-star en-suite accommodation
- Choice of up to three guided walks each day on Guided Walking holidays
- Experienced and knowledgeable leaders
- Detailed walking guides and access to our Discovery Points on Self-Guided Walking holidays
- A full holiday programme on our Leisure Activity holidays
- No extra charge for standard single rooms
- Use of all facilities
- Evening programme
- Transport to and from walks and activities on all guided holidays
Your group, your way
We want to help you make your group break a little more special. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help.
From sole use of our UK country Houses for a celebration, equipment hire or arranging private transfers – call now to discuss your requirements and get a quote!
View our house sole use guide here to find the best house for you and your group.
Book your group holiday now
Call our friendly Groups Team on 0345 470 7557, or email us to discuss your group's requirements.