Bridge is addictive, competitive and deadly serious, yet at the same time it’s really good fun.
They say that if you can count to 13, you can play bridge...it’s not quite that simple, but if you’re a beginner we promise that we’ll make your introduction as easy as possible. It’s quick to grasp and you’ll soon be able to play the game.
If you already have some experience our Next Step and Improve holidays are for you, with seminars each morning and a friendly bridge competition each evening.
For regular duplicate players at club level we offer holidays with and without seminars, or combining bridge with walking; all with our friendly bridge competitions each evening.
- Duplicate bridge is played on all our holidays
- For guests coming alone, partners can be arranged
- All our holidays are run by EBU qualified bridge directors
- Details of any seminar topics can be found on our website
- On 7-night holidays we include a free day for you to explore independently