Catalonia Discovery Tour
Discover charming towns and monasteries including the village of Besalu whose 9th century count was known as Wilfred the Hairy! Immerse yourself in the rich artistic history of Dalí who made the area home for many years, attracted by the crystal blue waters and stunning light.
- Dalí! No holiday to this region is complete without seeing the many museums dedicated to the region's most famous son.
- The stunning hilltop Sant Pere de Rodes Monastery
- Exploring the medieval town of Besalu
- Good quality en-suite accommodation in one of our European partner hotels
- Half Board – continental breakfast and evening meal
- The services of an experienced HF Holidays’ leader
- Full day excursions with all essential transport in resort
- 'With flight’ holidays include return flights from the UK and hotel transfers
Terraza Hotel & Spa - Catalonia
The 4-star Hotel Terraza has held an enviable position on the Roses seafront since 1935, sandwiched between the Mediterranean and Roses’ large medieval citadel complex. The hotel has a private area on the beach for their guests. On the roof you will find the wellness centre with a heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and thermal showers. The restaurant produces meals of an exceptional standard and was awarded in the 2018 HF Holidays Hotel Awards based on guest feedback.
The hotel consists of 88 spacious, en-suite bedrooms which offer:
- air conditioning
- room safe
- FREE Wi-Fi
- complimentary toiletries
- mini-bar fridge
As a guest, you can enjoy the use of:
- wi-fi throughout the hotel
- garden sunloungers
- pool towels
- bike rental
- tennis courts
- Wellness & Spa - HF Holidays guests FREE 1x1.5 hour visit and then further visits at a supplement of €15 per person per day.
Treatments extra. Take advantage of a 15% discount for HF Holiday guests for treatments and spa products on weekdays.
Food & Drink
Our holidays at Roses are Half Board with continental breakfast and 3-course served evening meal featuring locally sourced dishes and Catalan fare.
Enjoy a glass of wine with your evening meal which is included in your holiday.
The friendly atmosphere of our Guided Walking holidays continues into the evening.
Enjoy a glass of wine or beer whilst listening to your leaders outlining the next day's walks. Or just relax in the hotel bar or on the terrace outside chatting with your fellow guests.
-1 nights from 0pp
...or call 020 3974 8865