Lake Garda Yoga
There is barely anywhere more suited to relaxation than the shores of Lake Garda. On this yoga holiday, you will stretch and strengthen your body whilst enjoying the spectacular scenery at Italy’s largest lake. Your afternoons will be free to explore this marvellous part of the world or relax at the hotel.
- Improve your suppleness and flexibility; learn how to calm your mind and improve your concentration.
- Sessions will cover postures (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama), relaxation and meditation.
- Enjoy the facilities at Hotel Du Lac & Wellness Harmony on the shore of Lake Garda.
- Explore the local area in the afternoon or relax by the hotel’s pool.
- Half-Board en-suite accommodation.
- Guidance and tuition from a qualified HF Holidays Yoga leader.
- ‘With flight’ holidays include return flights from the UK and hotel transfers.
During your stay
Our mornings will be dedicated to Yoga practice, with sessions running from 9:30am to 12:30pm. In the afternoons, you may wish to use your free time to explore the local area or stay and enjoy the hotel facilities.
A second, optional, session will be offered in the late afternoon before dinner, as well as a further session after dinner to enable you to get the most from your holiday experience. These sessions are not mandatory so if you’d rather get out to explore or practice independently, that’s fine – just let your Tour Manager know.
On our 7-night holidays, we offer one free day where there is no organised excursion. This is an ideal opportunity for you to relax, enjoy the hotel facilities or explore the area independently.
What to Bring
- Yoga mat (non-slip) and a small towel
- Loose-fitting clothes to facilitate easy movement
Audrey Cooper is a qualified British Wheel of Yoga teacher and has been practising since 2007. She teaches in her local community. Her style is mainly Hatha yoga from which all other styles of yoga have been derived. The yoga she teaches is accessible to all, from the complete beginner to those with more experience. Audrey also holds certificates in Mindfulness and Meditation. Guests on Audrey’s holidays will come away feeling refreshed and rebalanced.
All holidays are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change.
Prices based on two people sharing. Supplements may apply.
Non-member fee: £10 per person.
These departure dates can be booked with flights or as land only holiday options. All packages that include flights are ATOL protected. Advertised flight prices are based on UK flights departing from London. Regional departures and/or connections to London, if available, can be requested. Cabin upgrades may also be available on request.
|Date (Start - End)||Nights||Itinerary||Price||Status||Trip Notes||Book|
17 Oct - 24 Oct
|7||2020 Itinerary||£1,239||Available||Trip Notes||Book Now|
7 nights from £1,239pp £1,239pp with flights
New for 2020
...or call 020 3974 8865