105th Annual General Meeting of HF Holidays – 2019
105th Annual General Meeting of HF Holidays - 2019
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2019 AGM at Regents College in London on Saturday 30 March 2019.
This year there are three places on the Board up for election. We would encourage you to exercise your rights as a member and to take this opportunity to use your vote to select the three members who you would like to see on the HF Holidays Board. By voting, you will help to ensure the Society is well managed and equipped to thrive in the future.
Use our online service to:
1. Vote for three of the candidates standing for election.
- Go to castavote.online/hfholidays/index.html
- Use your membership number to log in
- Read the candidate statements
- Decide which three members best represent your views
- Follow the instructions to place your votes (up to three only)
Cast your vote using your membership number to log in >>
2. Confirm your place and your lunch at our Annual General Meeting.
- If you are planning to attend our Annual General Meeting, after casting your vote, you'll see instructions on how to register your attendance.
We really hope that you will be able to join us at the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
The 2018 AGM was held at The Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton on Saturday 14 April 2018.
Election of Board of Directors candidates
Each year we bid farewell to three Board Directors as they complete their 4-year term guiding our Society. Appreciation and thanks were expressed to this year's outgoing directors: David Brown, Anne Ellmes and Nicola Howarth.
We welcomed elected members Ben Reid, Malcolm Oliver and Stephen Guile to join the Board.
AGM Minutes, Annual Report & Accounts
You can download the documents below:
Our past AGM and SGM documentation