Recommend a Friend
And save £50!*
Do you know someone who would enjoy our holidays as much as you do?
Invite them to book a holiday and you’ll receive £50!
From 10 October 2016, if you recommend HF Holidays to a friend, who then makes their first ever booking with us, we'll give you £50 off your next holiday.
Not only that, as a welcome, we'll give your friend, or friends, £50 off their holiday too, meaning savings for everyone!
There are just 3 simple steps to claiming your £50!
- When your friend books a holiday, ask them to mention your name, address and the 'Recommend a Friend' scheme at the same time
- If they have never been on holiday with us, we'll give them a discount of £50
- We'll send you a £50 voucher for use against a future HF Holidays' break once your friend has paid their deposit!
*Terms & Conditions
• Your recommended friend must not currently be receiving emails and promotions from HF Holidays, nor have been on a HF Holidays’ break either individually or as part of a group
• Your recommend a friend voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• When your friend has booked their holiday and paid a deposit, you will receive your £50 voucher. Your friend must mention your name and address when making their booking
• This offer is limited to one per booking; however any additional friends recommended can be put towards other bookings you may have
• Not available on group bookings, taster weekends, bed and breakfast, family holidays, for use with any other offer or via third party agents or travel agents
• £50 vouchers cannot be exchanged for the equivalent amount in money and can only be used when purchasing a holiday
• The £50 voucher for the recommender, can only be used towards the purchase of a NEW holiday and not redeemed existing bookings
• Recommend a Friend is only available on holidays featured in the 2017 Walking & Outdoor brochure and minimum of 3 nights or more
• HF Holidays reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers without prior notice
• The voucher is only available for new recommendations from 10 October 2016 and can’t be used retrospectively