Recommend a Friend
And save up to £50!*
Do you know someone who would enjoy our holidays as much as you do?
Invite them to book a holiday and you’ll receive up to £50!
If you recommend HF Holidays to a friend, who then makes their first ever booking with us, we'll give you £50 off your next 7 night holiday or £30 off your next 3 or 4 night short break.
Plus as a welcome, we'll give your friend, or friends, up to £50 off their holiday too, meaning savings for everyone!
There are just 3 simple steps to claiming your money off!
- When your friend books a holiday, ask them to mention your name, address and the 'Recommend a Friend' scheme at the same time
- If they have never been on holiday with us, we'll give them a discount of up to £50 per person
- We'll send you a voucher for up to £50 off a future HF Holidays' break for each friend you have recommended
*Terms & Conditions
• Your recommended friend must not currently be receiving emails and promotions from HF Holidays, nor have been on an HF Holidays’ break either individually or as part of a group
• When your friend has booked their holiday and paid a deposit, you will receive your voucher. Your friend must mention your name and address when making their booking
• Vouchers are worth £50 off 7+ night holidays or £30 off 3 or 4 night holidays
• Not available on group bookings, taster weekends, bed and breakfast, family holidays or via third party agents or travel agents
• Vouchers cannot be exchanged for the equivalent amount in money and can only be used when purchasing a holiday
• Vouchers for the recommender can only be used towards the purchase of a NEW holiday and can not be redeemed against existing bookings. A maximum of 4 vouchers only can be used against each new holiday
• Recommend a Friend is only available on holidays featured in HF Holidays' 2019 brochures and a minimum of 3 nights or more
• HF Holidays reserves the right to change or withdraw any offers without prior notice
• The voucher is only available for new recommendations and can’t be used retrospectively