Become a Leader
Lead with us
Do you love to get your boots on, grab a map and head out into the great outdoors? How about staying in fantastic walking locations, with great local food and a wonderful sociable atmosphere? Would you like to lead groups of like-minded people and share your knowledge of the countryside in destinations across the UK and beyond?
If this sounds like your idea of a good time, then we may have just the opportunity for you! HF Holidays are looking for volunteers to lead walking holidays at over 60 destinations in the UK and across Europe. You’d be joining a team of over 700 enthusiastic, experienced and sociable walkers who help share great experiences with over 60,000 guests each year.
|What do HFH Leaders do?
||What are we looking for?
||What are the benefits?
- Guide HFH guests on full day walks
- Share their passion and knowledge of walking and the countryside
- Work with the Country House team to facilitate sociable after dinner activities
- Experienced walkers with good navigation skills
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the countryside and a willingness to pass this on
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing, sociable and confident personality
- A minimum commitment of three weeks in a two year rolling period
- Comfortable full board accommodation
- Travel expenses and a weekly allowance
- Up to £130 incl VAT towards First Aid qualifications
- Ongoing training and travel opportunities
- Freedom to do more of what you love
- Meet like-minded people
- Explore new places
- Keep fit & active
DISCOVER WALK LEADING | DISCOVER LEISURE ACTIVITY LEADING
DISCOVER OUR WALKING APPRENTICESHIPS | DISCOVER THE LEADER ASSESSMENT