Family holiday activity leaders
About the role
Appointments last from four days to five weeks. Whilst leading you will be part of a team of leaders who work together to make the holiday successful. Most holidays run from Saturday to Saturday or Friday to Friday with walks, guided by our walk leaders, offered on five days. Activity leaders organise games or craft activity sessions each day, before and after dinner, and join two guided walks (one walk on four night holidays). All leaders are resident for the duration of the holiday and spend most time with our guests from greeting them on arrival to saying goodbye at the end!
- Experienced and comfortable in planning and leading activities for children of a range of ages
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Confidence, diplomacy & sociability
- Good team worker
- Enjoy the outdoors and able to join guided walks
What we offer
- Full Board accommodation
- Travel expenses
- Up to £187 depending on your age and the duration of the holiday
- A great way to spend your holidays!
Activity Leader Application Form
Activity Leader Job Description
Once you’ve completed an application form and it’s been accepted, you will be invited to take part in an interview. Any appointments offered will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to find out more about job opportunities with HF Holidays in either our Country Houses, or within our Penrith or London offices, please visit our recruitment website.