Leading Leisure Activity holidays
Are you an expert in your field? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We are continually looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable individuals who want to share their interests and passions with others to become leaders on our Leisure Activity holidays. Guests may be completely new to the subject or wishing to develop their skills and knowledge further: either way, you will play a key part in their holiday.
We run a wide variety of holidays, including Bridge, Photography, Astronomy, Dancing, Music making and a range of Mind & Body breaks – be sure to take a look at our brochures and website for more details about the holidays we offer. We’re looking for people with skills to share who will make our holidays fantastic for our guests.
We welcome applications for all Leisure Activity holidays, however we are particularly keen to hear from potential leaders for the following holidays:
- Photography – especially if you have any experience of leading/working abroad
- Natural World
- Art – especially if you have a new holiday idea and if you also have experience of leading/working abroad
- Music Making – especially if you have a new holiday idea
- Dancing – in particular we’re looking for Ballroom & Latin dance teachers
- Heritage Tours – especially if you have a new holiday idea
If you would like more information or you are keen to apply to be a Leisure Activities holiday leader, please contact Clare Gauntlett by email.