- If you enter a competition or promotion via this website, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this website. If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use (which may be by email, post or phone text messages) or if you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us, although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence, and if you call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record phone conversations for training and customer service reasons. We may collect details of your visits to this website, including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- If you book a holiday via this website or direct with HF Holidays we will keep a record of any data collected for up to five years. If you make an enquiry via this website or direct with HF Holidays, we will hold this data for up to three years. After these time periods, we will contact you and invite you to remain on our database.
When you make a travel booking or other purchase via this web site or by booking direct with HF Holidays, certain of the personal data you provide will need to be passed to and processed and stored by relevant third parties, such as airlines, hoteliers, insurance companies and ground handling agents, so that they can provide you with the arrangements you require. Some of these third parties may be based outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Organisations that are based outside of the EEA may not be subject to the same level of controls regarding data protection as exist within the UK and the EEA.
For you to travel overseas, we may be required to disclose certain of your personal data to government bodies or other authorities in the UK and in other countries, such as those responsible for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism. Even if it is not mandatory for us to provide information to such authorities, we may exercise our discretion to assist them where appropriate.
If you complete one of our online customer feedback surveys, the information you provide will be processed for us by Feefo Holdings Ltd who manage these surveys on our behalf.
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third-party supplier
- To communicate with you regarding your booking or other purchase
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this site
- For internal research/analysis and customer profiling
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity
- For debt collection or credit vetting
We will only do this if you did not opt out of such marketing at the point where we collected your contact details. If you have not made an enquiry or purchase, we will only send you information and offers by email relating to products and services offered by HF Holidays if you sign up (opt in) to receive such marketing.
We will not pass your contact details to a third party for marketing purposes unless you have expressly agreed that we may do so.
You can also exercise the right at any time by sending an unsubscribe request to: The Marketing Department, HF Holidays, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Centennial Park, Elstree, Hertfordshire WD6 3SY.
Any subject access request must be made in writing to: The Compliance Department, HF Holidays, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Centennial Park, Elstree, Hertfordshire WD6 3SY.
Our website contains links to and from the websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third-party websites. It is your responsibility to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies at any time. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer by accessing the preference panels from your browser's main menu (usually found under ‘Edit’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’). However, if you choose to remove cookies parts of the website may not work properly or your use of the website may be impaired. To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
reservations.hfholidays.co.uk - Our reservations system uses Travelberry – this cookie tracks order reference being made for use with the system and is for internal use only, it does not contain any personal information.
The Wishlist uses a cookie to save your list on your computer for 60 days. Clearing your cookies will delete the list.