Lead for us
Benefits of being an HF Leader
- Freedom to do more of what you love
- Meeting like-minded people and getting satisfaction from helping them to achieve their goals
- Exploring new places with ongoing travel opportunities
- Keeping fit and active
- Full Board accommodation, a weekly allowance and travel expenses
- Ongoing support and training opportunities
- Help with arranging - and a contribution to - the cost of gaining a First Aid certificate
Become a Walk Leader
Do you love to get your boots on, grab a map and head out into the great outdoors? How about staying in fantastic walking locations, with great local food and a wonderful sociable atmosphere? Would you like to lead groups of like-minded people and share your knowledge of the countryside in destinations across the UK and beyond?
If this sounds like your idea of a good time, then we may have just the opportunity for you! We are looking for volunteers to lead walking holidays at our 18 country houses and across Europe. You’d be joining a team of over 800 enthusiastic, experienced and sociable walkers who help share great experiences with over 60,000 guests each year.Find out more
Become a Special Interest Host
We are continually looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable individuals who want to share their interests and passions with others to become leaders on our Leisure Activity holidays. Guests may be completely new to the subject or wishing to develop their skills and knowledge further: either way, you will play a key part in their holiday.
We run a wide variety of holidays, including Bridge, Photography, Astronomy, Dancing, Music making and a range of Mind & Body breaks.Find out more