Your member benefits
You belong to a unique membership organisation and we want you to make the most of it. Here is a reminder of all the benefits you are entitled to:
- Holiday Rewards: Earn points on your holidays – 1p for every £1 spent. Redeemable off future holidays.
- Save 10% at the bar in all our UK country houses.
- Interest: Earn annual interest on your shares.
- Partner Discounts: Save 15% at Cotswold Outdoor and Rohan (20% for investment members) and 25% at Hi-Tec.
- Vote: Elect members to sit on our Board of Directors, or stand for election yourself.
- No Associate Membership Fee: Non-members pay £10 per person more than you do on every holiday they book.
- Members’ Breaks: Join one of our great value members only breaks priced especially for you.
- Advance Registration: Priority given to members for advanced registration for future holidays.
Manage your details
We want your membership to be as easy as possible, so we're here to support however we can.
By getting in touch by email or phone, you can update your records or request information on your shares. If there are any other queries, please call the membership team on 020 8732 1290
Change your address
Notify us as soon as you know your new address details, so you don’t miss out on any great news, offers or membership benefits! Your records will be updated within 10 working days
Get an updated statement
If you're looking for your share statement between certain dates, please include this in your email or call to us, if we don’t have this we will send you accounts from the previous financial year (starting on 1st November each year).
End your membership
We’d be very sorry to see you leave HF. However, we know that circumstances change and sometimes you just have to try something new. To request withdrawing your shares, contact us and we’ll respond with the appropriate forms.
Join the board of Directors in 2020
The process for nominating and standing for election to the Board of Directors for 2020 is now open and closes on 31 December 2019. If you would like to stand for election yourself, you will need to be nominated by two fellow members. If you know a member who you think would make an ideal candidate, you could encourage them to stand.Find out more
As the UK’s only holiday co-operative, all the cash raised from the shares you buy benefits all members as well as future generations. Did you know we have an under 16s membership available? It’s a great way to introduce young family members to HF Holidays and walking.
To invest, give us a call on 020 8732 1290 or email us below.